KPMG, NatWest and Elance teamed up with Rockstart to bring the best of Europe’s Smart Energy innovation to London. On June 19 - amid London Technology Week - 5 companies of Europe’s first Smart Energy startup accelerator will present their innovations to an exclusive group of entrepreneurs, investors and executives at Campus London.
The goal of the event is to introduce some of Europe’s hottest smart energy startups to key players of UK’s energy industry, provide them with important insights into the country’s energy market and fire-start potential collaborations.
This invite-only event will follow the unique format of Rockstart Answers: the many-to-one direct feedback event between 5 startups and 40 ‘startup contributors’ (investors, entrepreneurs and executives) that helps startups answer their toughest question. Contributors will be asked to share tips and tricks that will help these startups enter the UK market.
Interested contributors can request an invitation by email to email@example.com.
Startups On Stage
1. We Share Solar is a crowdfunding platform for collective solar-energy initiatives.
2. Power Tags develops location tracking wearable devices for a variety of applications.
3. QwikSense provides organizations with actionable sensor data on how they can easily
create a healthy working environment and save energy.
4. Bundles offers home appliance subscription services that charges based on use.
5. CareToSave teaches kids how to reduce energy usage with the help of Bobo, a polar bear energy display.
Rockstart Smart Energy Accelerator
Rockstart Accelerator helps 10 startups to accelerate their companies and break through global markets through an intensive 6-month program based in Amsterdam with a month long roadshow to European energy hubs. Rockstart Smart Energy accelerator launched in January 15, 2014.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly